Call for Abstract
12th World Congress on Food Chemistry and Food Microbiology, will be organized around the theme “ Food Chemistry: Modern Impact & Technologies”
Food Chemistry Meet 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Food Chemistry Meet 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
In general, the livestock industry manages production for maximum output to ensure economic growth and to supply satisfactory volumes to feed large populations. Organic farmers need to understand the nutritional needs of the livestock in order to produce tasty and nutritious organic animal products. The animal’s behaviour, growth pattern, reproductive capacity and food production are familiarly linked to the feed it consumes. The results of good organic management and good organic feed include the great taste, colour, texture, nutritional value and optimal yield of the food product.
- Track 1-1Feed Quality and Safety Guidelines
- Track 1-2Livestock Protein Supply
- Track 1-3Livestock Nutrition Aspects
- Track 1-4Ruminant Nutrition
- Track 1-5Non-Ruminant Nutrition
Currently it is well established that there is a strong relation between diet and health. The approach of using probiotic microorganisms to avoid and treat a variety of human diseases has been used for many years. The operation of probiotic microorganisms seems to be specific for each strain. By customize the intestinal microbiota,probiotics directly or indirectly influence the state of health through providing end-products of anaerobic fermentation such as vitamins, short chain acids and bacteriocins giving protection against enteric microorganisms.
- Track 2-1Biomarkers and Probiotic efficacy
- Track 2-2GI microorganisms: Detection, enumeration
- Track 2-3Probiotic bacteria immune effects
- Track 2-4Non-mucous Interaction with immune system
- Track 2-5Non-mucous Interaction with immune system
- Track 2-6Gut microbiota targeted modulation
Various new antique and trendy technologies are advanced to provide the economical balanced food and food ingredients for the food formulations. Modern technology in Food chemistry plays the crucial role in changing the nutrient data correlate with the client requirement in food product. To develop the food with high heath value without disturbing their flavour, texture, appearance a wide array food process and industrial techniques should be used. Today several successful comes in food improvement are implement for the price reduction and development of food product.
- Track 3-1Nanotechnologies in the food industry
- Track 3-2Impact of cooking on the nutritional content of Food
- Track 3-3Strategies to control fat absorption
- Track 3-4Novel foods & supplements
- Track 3-5New Product Development
Food toxicology studies the harmful effects of chemical, biological and physical agents in biological systems that establish the extent of damage in living organisms. It deals with toxic substances in food either of natural origin or formed after food spoilage or general practices to be avoided to save the nutrition.
- Track 4-1Toxin food additives
- Track 4-2Pesticide residues in foods
- Track 4-3Toxic food contaminants from industrial wastes
- Track 4-4Fungal toxins occurring in foods
- Track 4-5Natural toxins in plant food stuffs
Industrial biotechnology is one of the most assuring new accesses to pollution prevention, resource conservation, and cost reduction. Newly many approaches in food industry perform great role of food biotechnology. GM plants and animals are used to complement taste, shell life, nutrition and quality of food. GM yeast and Bacteria are used to produce enzymes for the sake of food industry. These GM foods are produced by using biotechnological techniques especially genetic engineering. These techniques can be used to erase hunger from poor people.
- Track 5-1Advances in Biotechnology for Food Industry
- Track 5-2Applications of biotechnology in Food Industry
A preference of food chemical quality is control of allergens which can be life threatening to some people that are highly sensitive. Other chemical properties of food such as vitamin and mineral content are also important and affect the overall quality of the food but are not as significant in terms of food safety. To prevent injury, the absence of foreign microphysical particles is crucial.
- Track 6-1Food Safety in Biotechnology
- Track 6-2Pesticides and Chemical Food Safety
- Track 6-3Antimicrobial resistance in the agroecosystem
- Track 6-4Food additives
- Track 6-5Food Safety Modernization Act
- Track 6-6Food Safety management Systems
Food science and Technology involves the application of basic sciences and engineering to study the physical, chemical, and biochemical nature of food and the principles of Food Processing. The respective session of this Food Conference will focus on how food Science contributes to the science of making better food on a daily basis. Food Science and Technology involves the application of basic sciences and engineering to study the physical, chemical, and biochemical nature of food and the principles of Food Processing. It draws from many disciplines such as biology, chemical engineering, and biochemistry in an attempt to better understand food processes and improve food products for the general public.
- Track 7-1Chemistry of foods
- Track 7-2Handling techniques
- Track 7-3Efficient storage practices
- Track 7-4Novel preservation methods
- Track 7-5Application of nano technology
- Track 7-6Animal nutrient management
Food science deals with composition, health effects, mode of storage, preparation and preservation etc. The application of basic sciences and engineering to study the physical, chemical, and biochemical nature of foods and the principles of food processing. It incorporates concepts from fields such as microbiology, chemical engineering, and biochemistry. The food industry is a complex, global collective of diverse businesses that supplies most of the food consumed by the world population. Only subsistence farmers, those who survive on what they grow, and hunter-gatherers can be considered outside the scope of the modern food industry
- Track 8-1Adolescents & food marketing
- Track 8-2Agricultural marketing
- Track 8-3Wholesale marketing of food
Obesity is the condition of being exceptionally overweight is in excess of an issue on the planet today. Childhood obesity is a major health concern as well.Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food energy intake, lack of physical activity, and Genetic susceptibility, although a few cases are caused primarily by genes, endocrine disorders, medications, or psychiatric illness.
- Track 9-1Obesity and its Treatment
- Track 9-2Areas of Adipose Fat Distribution
- Track 9-3Areas of Adipose Fat Distribution
- Track 9-4Areas of Adipose Fat Distribution
- Track 9-5Dietary Modification and Exercise Pattern
- Track 9-6Behaviour Modification
- Track 9-7Underweight and its treatment
Food microbiology is the scientific study of the microorganisms that colonize, modify and process, or contaminate and including the study of microorganisms inflicting food spoilage, pathogens that will cause sickness particularly. if food is not properly roasted or hold on, those used to manufacture hard foods like cheese, yogurt, bread, beer, and wine, and people with alternative helpful roles like manufacturing probiotics.
- Track 10-1Food contamination Food mycology
- Track 10-2Microbial aspects of food spoilage & quality
- Track 10-3Thermal processing
- Track 10-4Microbial Decontamination by Novel Technologies
- Track 10-5Sanitation technologies Microbial biopolymers
- Track 10-6Food testing
Food microbiology is to discuss all the microbial aspects of food spoilage and quality. During harvesting, food processing and downstream operations food may become contaminated with a wide range of microorganisms. The primary factors associated with food spoilage are associated with intrinsic food properties which include endogenous enzymes, substrates, sensitivity for light, oxygen and cross contamination during harvesting, slaughter and processing in combination with temperature abuse For fresh foods the primary food quality changes may be categorized as (i) oxidation of lipids and pigments in fat-containing foods resulting in undesirable flavours, formation of compounds with adverse biological effects or discoloration (ii) bacterial growth and metabolism resulting in possible pH-changes and formation of toxic compounds, off-odours, gas and slime-formation.
- Track 11-1Spoilage and HACCP
- Track 11-2Quantitative detection and identification methods for microbial spoilage
- Track 11-3Detection, identification and enumeration methods for spoilage yeasts
- Track 11-4Detection, identification and enumeration methods for spoilage molds
- Track 11-5Modelling microbial food spoilage
- Track 11-6Determining the stability and self-life of foods
- Track 11-7Managing microbial food spoilage
Bio catalysis is the chemical process through which enzymes or other biological catalysts perform reaction between organic components. Agricultural biotechnology, additionally referred to as agritech, is a region of agricultural science involving the utilization of scientific tools and techniques, together with recombinant DNA technology, molecular markers, molecular medicine, vaccines, and tissue culture, to switch living organisms: plants, animals, and microorganisms. Crop biotechnology is one side of agricultural biotechnology that has been greatly developed upon in recent times. Desired attribute area unit exported from a selected species of Crop to a wholly totally different species. These transgene crops possess fascinating characteristics in terms of flavour, color of flowers, growth rate, size of harvested merchandise and resistance to diseases and pests. Recent trends in agricultural biotechnology.
- Track 12-1Recent trends in agricultural biotechnology
- Track 12-2Advantages of chemo enzymatic synthesis
- Track 12-3Advantages of biocatalysts and enzymes
- Track 12-4Disadvantages of biocatalysts and enzymes
- Track 12-5Applications of Biocatalysts to Industrial Processes
- Track 12-6Crop modification techniques
The Nutrition Facts table gives you information about:
• 13 core nutrients
• % Daily Value (% DV) of nutrients
All of the information in the Nutrition Facts table is based on an amount of food. This amount is always found at the top of the Nutrition Facts table. Foodborne diseases take a major toll on health. Millions of people fall ill and many die as a result of eating unsafe food. Deeply concerned by this, WHO Member States adopted a resolution in 2000 to recognize food safety as an essential public health function.
- Track 13-1Food Quality, Safety and Sustainability
- Track 13-2Food and nutrient intake dietary pattern and dietary guide
- Track 13-3Food Safety network
- Track 13-4Hospital Dietaries in Patient Care
- Track 13-5Natural Food-Based Supplements
The Food Chemistry accumulating plans to upgrade understanding of detailed composition of food, specifically food components that have useful reaction on human health. It is concerned with the breakdown of food with in the cell as a source of energy. Food processing means any method that is used to change fresh food by physical or chemical manner into food product .This can involves activities such as washing, chopping, pasteurising, freezing, fermenting, packaging and many more.
- Track 14-1Enzymes in Food Processing
- Track 14-2Seafood Enzymes
- Track 14-3Biochemistry of Milk Processing
- Track 14-4Biochemistry of Raw Meat and Poultry
- Track 14-5Advances in Food Biochemistry
Biotechnology encompasses the basic and applied sciences of living systems and their engineering aspects required to exploit their bioprocesses to bring products to the market place. Biotechnology has longer utilization in food manufacturing and food processing. Recently many advances in food industry represent great role of food biotechnology. GM plants and animals are used to enhance taste, shell life, nutrition and quality of food. This modified DNA is called as recombinant DNA. When recombinant DNA expresses, it encodes desired product. Furthermore, there are various on-going tasks to upgrade the diet or wellbeing estimation of nutrition by means of transgene innovation.
- Track 15-1Food hydrocolloids
- Track 15-2Meat science
- Track 15-3Food quality
- Track 15-4Digestion, absorption and utilisation of nutrients
- Track 15-5Recommended dietary allowances for nutrients