Call for Abstract
12th International Conference on Food Chemistry and Food Microbiology, will be organized around the theme “ Food Chemistry: Modern Impact & Technologies”
Food Chemistry Meet 2019 is comprised of 21 tracks and 121 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Food Chemistry Meet 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Food Engineering is an expert and clinical subject associated with Food production that covers the realistic applications of food technology. The motive of this area is to improve the implementation of green commercial processing inside the transformation of raw materials of organic starting place into suitable for eating bureaucracy, which incorporates packaging, storage, and distribution. Food engineering includes the utility of agricultural engineering, mechanical engineering and chemical engineering concepts to food substances. Food engineers are employed in food processing, food equipment, packaging, ingredient manufacturing, instrumentation, and Control.
- Track 1-1Food Safety
- Track 1-2Sustainability
- Track 1-3Automation
- Track 1-4Innovation
- Track 1-5Packaging
- Track 1-6Processing
Nutrition is the science of food and its relationship to health. Good nutrition is essential for correct fitness and the prevention, treatment, and control of the disorder. Food performs an essential position in health. Food gives us the energy to sell and maintain tissue growth and to modify frame methods. Food ought to deliver vital vitamins in sufficient amounts to satisfy the body’s desires. A healthy weight loss plan enables to defend against malnutrition in addition to non-communicable illnesses. Nutrients are of two types: Macronutrients and Micronutrients. Both macronutrients and the micronutrients are equally crucial for correct fitness. Each nutrient performs a tremendous function in the frame.
- Track 2-1Heart Health
- Track 2-2Diabetes
- Track 2-3Cancer
- Track 2-4Digestive Disorders
- Track 2-5Eating Disorders
- Track 2-6Food Allergies and Intolerances
Food components are chemical compounds delivered to foods to maintain them sparkling or to decorate their color, flavour or texture. They may additionally consist of food colourings, flavour enhancers or a number of preservatives. Food additives should be checked for his or her harmful results on human fitness before they can be used. Toxicological checks on animals are used to decide the quantity of the additive that is expected to be secure while fed on by using humans. Natural food components are continually better, more secure and simpler than synthetic food additives. The use of food components ought to be managed and monitored by using powerful studies and governmental regulations.
- Track 3-1Emulsifier
- Track 3-2Food colouring
- Track 3-3Nutritional Supplement
- Track 3-4Preservative
In general, the livestock industry manages production for maximum output to ensure economic growth and to supply satisfactory volumes to feed large populations. Organic farmers need to understand the nutritional needs of the livestock in order to produce tasty and nutritious organic animal products. The animal’s behaviour, growth pattern, reproductive capacity and food production are familiarly linked to the feed it consumes. The results of good organic management and good organic feed include the great taste, colour, texture, nutritional value and optimal yield of the food product.
- Track 4-1Feed Quality and Safety Guidelines
- Track 4-2Livestock Protein Supply
- Track 4-3Livestock Nutrition Aspects
- Track 4-4Ruminant Nutrition
- Track 4-5Non-Ruminant Nutrition
Currently it is well established that there is a strong relation between diet and health. The approach of using probiotic microorganisms to avoid and treat a variety of human diseases has been used for many years. The operation of probiotic microorganisms seems to be specific for each strain. By customize the intestinal microbiota,probiotics directly or indirectly influence the state of health through providing end-products of anaerobic fermentation such as vitamins, short chain acids and bacteriocins giving protection against enteric microorganisms.
- Track 5-1Biomarkers and Probiotic efficacy
- Track 5-2GI microorganisms: Detection, enumeration
- Track 5-3Probiotic bacteria immune effects
- Track 5-4Non-mucous Interaction with immune system
- Track 5-5Non-mucous Interaction with immune system
- Track 5-6Gut microbiota targeted modulation
Various new antique and trendy technologies are advanced to provide the economical balanced food and food ingredients for the food formulations. Modern technology in Food chemistry plays the crucial role in changing the nutrient data correlate with the client requirement in food product. To develop the food with high heath value without disturbing their flavour, texture, appearance a wide array food process and industrial techniques should be used. Today several successful comes in food improvement are implement for the price reduction and development of food product.
- Track 6-1Nanotechnologies in the food industry
- Track 6-2Impact of cooking on the nutritional content of Food
- Track 6-3Strategies to control fat absorption
- Track 6-4Novel foods & supplements
- Track 6-5New Product Development
Food toxicology studies the harmful effects of chemical, biological and physical agents in biological systems that establish the extent of damage in living organisms. It deals with toxic substances in food either of natural origin or formed after food spoilage or general practices to be avoided to save the nutrition.
- Track 7-1Toxin food additives
- Track 7-2Pesticide residues in foods
- Track 7-3Toxic food contaminants from industrial wastes
- Track 7-4Fungal toxins occurring in foods
- Track 7-5Natural toxins in plant food stuffs
Industrial biotechnology is one of the most assuring new accesses to pollution prevention, resource conservation, and cost reduction. Newly many approaches in food industry perform great role of food biotechnology. GM plants and animals are used to complement taste, shell life, nutrition and quality of food. GM yeast and Bacteria are used to produce enzymes for the sake of food industry. These GM foods are produced by using biotechnological techniques especially genetic engineering. These techniques can be used to erase hunger from poor people.
- Track 8-1Advances in Biotechnology for Food Industry
- Track 8-2Applications of biotechnology in Food Industry
A preference of food chemical quality is control of allergens which can be life threatening to some people that are highly sensitive. Other chemical properties of food such as vitamin and mineral content are also important and affect the overall quality of the food but are not as significant in terms of food safety. To prevent injury, the absence of foreign microphysical particles is crucial.
- Track 9-1Food Safety in Biotechnology
- Track 9-2Pesticides and Chemical Food Safety
- Track 9-3Antimicrobial resistance in the agroecosystem
- Track 9-4Food additives
- Track 9-5Food Safety Modernization Act
- Track 9-6Food Safety management Systems
Food science and Technology involves the application of basic sciences and engineering to study the physical, chemical, and biochemical nature of food and the principles of Food Processing. The respective session of this Food Conference will focus on how food Science contributes to the science of making better food on a daily basis. Food Science and Technology involves the application of basic sciences and engineering to study the physical, chemical, and biochemical nature of food and the principles of Food Processing. It draws from many disciplines such as biology, chemical engineering, and biochemistry in an attempt to better understand food processes and improve food products for the general public.
- Track 10-1Chemistry of foods
- Track 10-2Handling techniques
- Track 10-3Efficient storage practices
- Track 10-4Novel preservation methods
- Track 10-5Application of nano technology
- Track 10-6Animal nutrient management
Food science deals with composition, health effects, mode of storage, preparation and preservation etc. The application of basic sciences and engineering to study the physical, chemical, and biochemical nature of foods and the principles of food processing. It incorporates concepts from fields such as microbiology, chemical engineering, and biochemistry. The food industry is a complex, global collective of diverse businesses that supplies most of the food consumed by the world population. Only subsistence farmers, those who survive on what they grow, and hunter-gatherers can be considered outside the scope of the modern food industry
- Track 11-1Adolescents & food marketing
- Track 11-2Agricultural marketing
- Track 11-3Wholesale marketing of food
Obesity is the condition of being exceptionally overweight is in excess of an issue on the planet today. Childhood obesity is a major health concern as well.Obesity is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food energy intake, lack of physical activity, and Genetic susceptibility, although a few cases are caused primarily by genes, endocrine disorders, medications, or psychiatric illness.
- Track 12-1Obesity and its Treatment
- Track 12-2Areas of Adipose Fat Distribution
- Track 12-3Areas of Adipose Fat Distribution
- Track 12-4Areas of Adipose Fat Distribution
- Track 12-5Dietary Modification and Exercise Pattern
- Track 12-6Behaviour Modification
- Track 12-7Underweight and its treatment
Food microbiology is the scientific study of the microorganisms that colonize, modify and process, or contaminate and including the study of microorganisms inflicting food spoilage, pathogens that will cause sickness particularly. if food is not properly roasted or hold on, those used to manufacture hard foods like cheese, yogurt, bread, beer, and wine, and people with alternative helpful roles like manufacturing probiotics.
- Track 13-1Food contamination Food mycology
- Track 13-2Microbial aspects of food spoilage & quality
- Track 13-3Thermal processing
- Track 13-4Microbial Decontamination by Novel Technologies
- Track 13-5Sanitation technologies Microbial biopolymers
- Track 13-6Food testing
Food microbiology is to discuss all the microbial aspects of food spoilage and quality. During harvesting, food processing and downstream operations food may become contaminated with a wide range of microorganisms. The primary factors associated with food spoilage are associated with intrinsic food properties which include endogenous enzymes, substrates, sensitivity for light, oxygen and cross contamination during harvesting, slaughter and processing in combination with temperature abuse For fresh foods the primary food quality changes may be categorized as (i) oxidation of lipids and pigments in fat-containing foods resulting in undesirable flavours, formation of compounds with adverse biological effects or discoloration (ii) bacterial growth and metabolism resulting in possible pH-changes and formation of toxic compounds, off-odours, gas and slime-formation.
- Track 14-1Spoilage and HACCP
- Track 14-2Quantitative detection and identification methods for microbial spoilage
- Track 14-3Detection, identification and enumeration methods for spoilage yeasts
- Track 14-4Detection, identification and enumeration methods for spoilage molds
- Track 14-5Modelling microbial food spoilage
- Track 14-6Determining the stability and self-life of foods
- Track 14-7Managing microbial food spoilage
Bio catalysis is the chemical process through which enzymes or other biological catalysts perform reaction between organic components. Agricultural biotechnology, additionally referred to as agritech, is a region of agricultural science involving the utilization of scientific tools and techniques, together with recombinant DNA technology, molecular markers, molecular medicine, vaccines, and tissue culture, to switch living organisms: plants, animals, and microorganisms. Crop biotechnology is one side of agricultural biotechnology that has been greatly developed upon in recent times. Desired attribute area unit exported from a selected species of Crop to a wholly totally different species. These transgene crops possess fascinating characteristics in terms of flavour, color of flowers, growth rate, size of harvested merchandise and resistance to diseases and pests. Recent trends in agricultural biotechnology.
- Track 15-1Recent trends in agricultural biotechnology
- Track 15-2Advantages of chemo enzymatic synthesis
- Track 15-3Advantages of biocatalysts and enzymes
- Track 15-4Disadvantages of biocatalysts and enzymes
- Track 15-5Applications of Biocatalysts to Industrial Processes
- Track 15-6Crop modification techniques
The Nutrition Facts table gives you information about:
• 13 core nutrients
• % Daily Value (% DV) of nutrients
All of the information in the Nutrition Facts table is based on an amount of food. This amount is always found at the top of the Nutrition Facts table. Foodborne diseases take a major toll on health. Millions of people fall ill and many die as a result of eating unsafe food. Deeply concerned by this, WHO Member States adopted a resolution in 2000 to recognize food safety as an essential public health function.
- Track 16-1Food Quality, Safety and Sustainability
- Track 16-2Food and nutrient intake dietary pattern and dietary guide
- Track 16-3Food Safety network
- Track 16-4Hospital Dietaries in Patient Care
- Track 16-5Natural Food-Based Supplements
Food Biochemistry is the study of the breakdown of sustenance within the cell as a wellspring of energy. Every cell is a manufacturing line that modifications over the supplements of the nourishment one eat to power and different fundamental components of the body. The measure of vitality that those supplements supply is communicated in Calories (kilocalories). The number of Calories gobbled will decide the vitality alter of the individual and whether one loses or gains. Nourishment Biochemistry incorporates the usage of modern concoction and biochemical systematic techniques for sustenance segments and their responses reveal frameworks to reflect consideration on their responses and effective genuine apparatuses for statistics exam to get the maximum extreme beneficial merchandise.
- Track 17-1 Analytical Biochemistry
- Track 17-2Phytochemical Screening
- Track 17-3 Spectrophotometric Methods
- Track 17-4Biochemical Characterization
\r\n Fermentation Technology is an area which includes the use of microorganisms and enzymes for the manufacturing of compounds which have software in the strength, fabric, pharmaceutical, chemical, and the food enterprise. Though fermentation processes are used for generations for the requirement for sustainable manufacturing of substances and power is disturbing the advent and development of novel fermentation strategies. Efforts are directed both to the development of mobile factories and enzymes as well as of design of the latest strategies, concepts, and technology for the fermentation process. Through fermentation, we can produce enzymes for business functions. Process of Fermentation consists of using microorganisms, like yeast and microorganism for the production of enzymes. Fermentation process in biotechnology.\r\n
Brewing is the output of beer through steeping a starch source (commonly cereal kernels) in water and then fermenting with yeast. It is completed in a brewery by a brewer, and the brewing commerce is part of most western economies. Malting is the method where barley grain is made ready for brewing.
- Track 19-1Microbiology of malting and brewing
- Track 19-2Biochemistry and physiology of yeast growth
- Track 19-3Sanitization of microbreweries
- Track 19-4Microbiological methods in brewing analysis
- Track 19-5Disinfection in the brewing industry
- Track 19-6Advances in metabolic engineering of yeasts
The Food Chemistry accumulating plans to upgrade understanding of detailed composition of food, specifically food components that have useful reaction on human health. It is concerned with the breakdown of food with in the cell as a source of energy. Food processing means any method that is used to change fresh food by physical or chemical manner into food product .This can involves activities such as washing, chopping, pasteurising, freezing, fermenting, packaging and many more.
- Track 20-1Enzymes in Food Processing
- Track 20-2Seafood Enzymes
- Track 20-3Biochemistry of Milk Processing
- Track 20-4Biochemistry of Raw Meat and Poultry
- Track 20-5Advances in Food Biochemistry
Biotechnology encompasses the basic and applied sciences of living systems and their engineering aspects required to exploit their bioprocesses to bring products to the market place. Biotechnology has longer utilization in food manufacturing and food processing. Recently many advances in food industry represent great role of food biotechnology. GM plants and animals are used to enhance taste, shell life, nutrition and quality of food. This modified DNA is called as recombinant DNA. When recombinant DNA expresses, it encodes desired product. Furthermore, there are various on-going tasks to upgrade the diet or wellbeing estimation of nutrition by means of transgene innovation.
- Track 21-1Food hydrocolloids
- Track 21-2Meat science
- Track 21-3Food quality
- Track 21-4Digestion, absorption and utilisation of nutrients
- Track 21-5Recommended dietary allowances for nutrients